Buttock Lift Surgery in Vadodara
- What is Buttock Lift Surgery ?
- Who Can OPT ?
- Preparation For Buttock Augmentation ?
- Buttock Surgery Procedure ?
- Surgery Risk ?
- Buttock Surgery Aftercare Tips ?
- Recovery Period ?
- Buttock Lift Surgery Result ?
- Buttock Lift Surgery Cost ?
- Why Choose Us ?
- Our Doctor ?
- Our Achievements ?
- Our Result ?
- Client Words
- Contact Us ?
What is Buttock lift surgery in Vadodara?
Buttock Lift Surgery can give you better appearance it’s required when the physical balance of both buttocks is not in equal size. It helps you to get an attractive and beautiful body structure. As the name suggests, Buttock lift surgery is the process of restructuring your gluteal area. Buttock lift surgery or buttock augmentation process helps you to make your buttocks and the clefts of your hips shapelier by uplifting your natural fat tissue or by implants using Brazilian buttock lift surgery in Vadodara.
Mostly Men or Women usually opt for buttock surgery due to the following reasons.
- For physical balance when both buttocks are not of equal size
- To have tighter buttocks when they sag or become flat due to old age or weight loss
- For a better appearance
Who can opt for Buttock Augmentation surgery?
An extremely personal process, Buttock augmentation requires you to be able to handle the changes that come after the procedure. Hence it is best to consider a few things before you go into the process. You are a viable candidate to undergo this process if you fulfill the following simple criteria.
- You have a positive attitude and have realistic presuppositions
- You know about the process beforehand and are aware of the changes that you will incur after undergoing the procedure
- You feel your butt is not balanced or is asymmetrical and are dissatisfied with its appearance
Preparation for Buttock Augmentation surgery
Like every other procedure, make sure you prepare yourself for the surgery by following these basic pre-surgery preparations.
- Prepare yourself by taking necessary tests such as physical fitness and blood tests.
- Avoid smoking or taking anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin at least six weeks before the procedure.
- Make sure you adequately hydrated before the procedure.
- Apart from these, make sure you ask somebody to pick you up after the procedure and help take care of yourself for the next week or so.
- Make sure you keep in touch with your surgeon and don’t shy away from asking the necessary questions to avoid further complications in the future.
Buttock Lift Surgery Procedure
Procedure for Fat transfer:
- Fat is removed from your body using liposuction and prepared for reinjection using syringes.
- Three incisions implemented, and then fat is deposited back to make your buttocks look shapelier.
Procedure for Implants:
- After consulting with you, the buttock lift surgeon makes an incision site through which a silicone implant is inserted between the gluteal muscle and your pelvic bone.
- After the incision closed, drains will be inserted, and supportive clothing is worn for a few months’ post-surgery.
Buttock Augmentation Surgery Risks
The most probable risks involve allergic reactions, scarring, hematoma or seroma, infection, bleeding, and nerve damage. In the case of fat transfer, the main issue may be fat absorption, and in the case of implants, it is slippage. Both of these cause asymmetries, which may lead to additional procedures.
Buttock Augmentation Surgery Aftercare Tips
- Don’t sit on your butt. Sit on your thighs
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Wear compression garment
- Follow the surgeon’s recommendations and don’t do anything that may impact the integrity of fat cells or compromise the affected area
- Avoid all types of high impact physical activity
- Make sure to stay away from baths, pools, beaches, and hot tubs until you are completely healed. In the first few days after the operation, you can take a shower
- It is highly recommended, even required to have someone accommodate you for the first twenty-four hours post-surgery
- Ideally, you will have a caretaker with you for the first week, as you will likely be taking prescription pain medications and unable to drive
- Try to completely avoid sitting or laying on the fat graft site for the first three weeks after the surgery, and only when necessary through the fourth week
- When you have to sit, use a Boppy pillow to help reduce the pressure on the site
- Avoid Smoking
- The best safety tips for buttock lift surgery is to follow your doctors instruction and also follow the diet plan strictly
Buttock Lift Surgery Recovery
Soon after the surgery, your buttock lift surgeon will guide you to a recovery room to monitor your body. Then after you will be sent home after a few hours. It is important to remember and strictly follow the instructions given by your plastic surgeon as the first few months after the procedure are very vital in achieving the desired results. That instructions consist of wearing a supportive garment given by your surgeon, sleeping on your sides, avoiding undue pressure on your buttocks, and exercising regularly.
Buttock Lift Surgery Results
Unlike other procedures, your results are visible almost immediately after the surgery and last for a long time. You may incur a few complications, but they are rare. The durability of your surgery result depends on how well you maintain your body by physical exercise and proper diet given by your plastic surgeon. As fat is fat, it will grow depending on what you eat and how you keep your body.
How much does buttock lift surgery cost?
A buttock lift surgeon’s fee for buttock lift surgery will depend on his or her experience, surgery fees, hospital facility, anesthesia fees, the type of procedure used, medical test, and the geographic office location. Most health insurance companies plan do not cover buttock enhancement surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask.
Why Choose Us For Buttock lift Surgery
Here at Krisha Hospital, we are providing the most effective and safe surgeries with our team of experts at affordable rates, book your appointment with us today, call us at +91 94269 42709.
Dr. Rajnikant Parmar
M.S ; M.CH (Plastic Surgeon)
Dr. Rajnikant did his M.CH in Plastic Surgery (Gold Medalist) from M. S. University, Vadodara, one the best and most reputed institute for Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery all over the world. He has vast knowledge and experience for various Cosmetic and Plastic surgery procedures in India. He is practicing in Vadodara since last 5 years. He has worked with world renowned Aesthetic Surgeons like Dr. Kotaro from Japan. His ability to identify individual problem and analyze everyone’s cosmetic & functional demands and cure each his patients as per the best practices of medical domain makes him unique cosmetic surgeon.
Dr. Deepmala Parmar
Dr. Deepmala Parmar has a keen interest in Aesthetic Dentistry. She has 14 years of experience in Implantology and has placed numerous implants for oral rehabilitation at Kashiba Dental Clinic, Chhani Jakatnaka, Vadodara. She has achieved putting more than 350 dental implants with 100% retention and success ratio. She did her specialized dental implant course from Nair Medical College, Mumbai. In her 14 years of dental practice she has more than 6500 patients with big smiles on their faces..