What is Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction Surgery is a cosmetic surgery through which excess fat is sucked out from different parts of the body. With the help of a cannula which is connected to a high-pressure vacuum, the machine facilitates the process. To get the best liposuction surgery in Vadodara, contact us today! Liposuction surgery is a permanent method to remove fat from the body. The operation is carried out under local or general anesthesia.
Benefits of Liposuction Surgery
- Improves Health: It is always good to reduce weight for a healthy body and well-being. Weight loss is an effective way to reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. Though liposuction cannot reduce excess fats, it helps to remove stubborn fat from the body.
- Improves Appearance: Liposuction helps in smoothing and contouring of the body, which makes the individual look better and confident about his/her body.
- Cellulite Removal: Liposuction removes cellulite in both men and women, but it should be remembered that there is no permanent cure for cellulite.
- Day Care Procedure: It takes up a day to fight the battle of the bulge. The procedure is carried out in a day, and the patient is free to return a healthy life after that.
- Recovery: Though it is a single day procedure, it may take two weeks for a patient to recover and perform all necessary daily activities well.
Types of Liposuction Surgery
- Tumescent Liposuction: A local anesthesia is used to numb the area where the tube is inserted. Next, the fatty tissues are injected with a large amount of anesthetic solution containing lidocaine-epinephrine.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction: This procedure is generally used in removing fat from the upper abdomen, back, and sides. Laser-assisted liposuction: This procedure uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is then removed through the cannula.
Liposuction Surgery Risks?
Liposuction is a body shaping procedure. It’s reduced the weight, but primarily it is not a weight reducing process. It is a surgical procedure with associated benefits and side effects. It’s highly recommended to consult thoroughly with an experienced doctor before opting for such a procedure. At Krisha Hospital, we provide the best liposuction treatment in Vadodara with the help of our experienced team of management.
Liposuction will remove fat permanently from the area where it is done. One can see the results in about three months.
Liposuction Aftercare Tips?
- Wear Comfortable, loose clothing
- Use dark towels to sit on to absorb any leaking fluids
- Use pillows to rest on
- After liposuction, avoid staying stationary, taking blood thinners, vigorous exercise, and spending a long time in the bath
- Other important things to remember after surgery is to stay hydrated and wear a compression garment as often as possible
- Do NOT apply ice-packs or a heating pad to skin overlying the areas treated by liposuction
- Do NOT apply hydrogen peroxide or plastic Band-Aids to incision sites Liposuction incision sites heal faster and better without topical antibiotics
- Do NOT soak in a bath, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, or the ocean for at least 7 days after surgery in order to minimize the risk of infection
- Following the surgeon’s recommendations for liposuction aftercare is necessary for achieving the best results
Liposuction Surgery Cost in Vadodara
Liposuction surgery cost in Vadodara is depends on your current body structure and many other factors. Visit Krisha Hospital today to reduce your liposuction surgery cost in Vadodara. We have all the latest equipment to offer you result-oriented liposuction surgery in Vadodara at affordable rates. To Book your appointment with us, call us at (+91) 94269 42709.
Dr. Rajnikant Parmar
M.S ; M.CH (Plastic Surgeon)
Dr. Rajnikant did his M.CH in Plastic Surgery (Gold Medalist) from M. S. University, Vadodara, one the best and most reputed institute for Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery all over the world. He has vast knowledge and experience for various Cosmetic and Plastic surgery procedures in India. He is practicing in Vadodara since last 5 years. He has worked with world renowned Aesthetic Surgeons like Dr. Kotaro from Japan. His ability to identify individual problem and analyze everyone’s cosmetic & functional demands and cure each his patients as per the best practices of medical domain makes him unique cosmetic surgeon.
Dr. Deepmala Parmar
Dr. Deepmala Parmar has a keen interest in Aesthetic Dentistry. She has 14 years of experience in Implantology and has placed numerous implants for oral rehabilitation at Kashiba Dental Clinic, Chhani Jakatnaka, Vadodara. She has achieved putting more than 350 dental implants with 100% retention and success ratio. She did her specialized dental implant course from Nair Medical College, Mumbai. In her 14 years of dental practice she has more than 6500 patients with big smiles on their faces..